20 Things You Should Know About Me!

I was reading the ever adorable Kym's blog earlier today, and I thought I'd share 20 things that make me, me! At least, I'm hoping I can come up with 20 things about myself..

this is me, as an adorable bunny child. 

  1. I am totally afraid of the dark. I have to fall asleep with the TV on.
  2. I watch Disney movies, like constantly. I like them more than movies that are more "age appropriate" 
  3. Still have a teddy bear, and I'm starting to realize all of my facts have been about how I'm really still a child, I'll try to move on. 
  4. If I don't have a specific time to be somewhere, I really don't mind sitting in traffic, because I love to dance and sing in my car. (I also love to watch the people's reactions to me dancing and singing. 
  5. I have two little brothers, one is in the Air Force and the other one is 11 years old, so he's just in the fifth grade..
  6. I am a huge baseball fan, but I love everything about the sport. My favorite level of baseball is that level of little league where the kids first start to pitch. (Well that and pre-tee-ball) 
  7. I hate hate hate painting my own fingernails. I also hate when they're not covered in polish, so really we're at an impasse. 
    • on that note, during the baseball season I'm the queen of half painted nails. 
  8. I miss my old pathfinder, it was an awesome car. Now I have one with all of the bells and whistles and it's just not the same. 
  9. I still have all of my prom dresses, you know just in case I ever need to go to a ball of some sorts, I can't bare to part with them (especially since I can still wear them..)
  10. I just moved to Atlanta. Like. Just. We're talking hours ago and I am SO SO PUMPED. Like, I got excited when I sat in my first traffic jam as an Atlanta resident today. It's the little things.
  11. Speaking of little things getting me excited, I have an internship with the Atlanta Braves, and it's the biggest and most amazing opportunity I could have ever asked for - I'm going to make the best of it, and probably go on and on about it here. Just a heads up. 
  12. My closet is organized by season, then color, about 75% of the time. The other 25% it's organized by "clean" and "dirty" 
  13. During the summer I have a permanent tan line from khaki shorts and polos. No matter how hard I try, even when I get tan at the pool, it's still there. It lasts all the way to about Halloween too. 
  14. I love love drinking holidays: Halloween, NYE, St. Patrick's, Valentines, and the 4th of July. I realize a couple have legit meaning, but for me the 4th is about family, fireworks, and festive draaanking. 
  15. I am Delta Gam born and Delta Gam bred and when I die I'll be Delta Gam dead. 
  16. I color code everything. I'm a very visual person, so I like to write things more than once, and in different colors. (and also it's pretty.)
  17. I like to have like, a minimum, of 6 pillows on my bed. 
  18. I am always cold. If it's below 78? I have on a jacket.
  19. My socks never match. 
  20. I do not have anything close to an inside voice. Not. Even. Close.
There you have it! Twenty ridiculous things about me. 

1 comment :

  1. Haha, you sound like the life of the party. Great post. Our family is the singing, dancing in the car as well and my husband LOVES peoples reactions. http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/