Okay. Well not ALL on my own. My friend is a friend of the manager so we went to this show in Little Five. BUT THEY WERE INCREDIBLE and even better? They're all under 21. They're teeny tiny little babies that kick. ass. You have to listen to them. YESTERDAY. do it. Ready? here we go:
They're adorable AND THEY'RE BABIES! So you should follow them all of the places. They have a new ep on iTunes AND they're on spotify! They put on a hell of a show too! Have you listened to von Grey yet?
Hey remember how I had a blog plan for August? spoiler alert it was to blog three times a week. So THAT didn't happen. At all. Anyways. I did do a bunch of dumb stuff the past two weeks. reaaaaaaady?
I totally forgot that since August has 5 Thursdays that it was already the third one. I've really dropped the ball on this whole thing, for that I am sorry guys. BUT HERE IT IS in case you're a better blogger + remembered! #spacecadet #forgetfulfrannie #threestrikesI'mout #BUTIHAVEACOOLONEFORSEPTEMBER #holaaaaaaa
THE RULES ARE SUPER EASY:
make new friends who like baseball!
have a cold beer.
okay, that last step is optional, but I mean, I'm gonna do it. SO. Here are our suggestions (I use 'our' lightly, they're 100% Allison's idea.. lalalalaaa)
So, Saturday I took Little Bear up Kennesaw Mountain. I thought oh this is a great time to take my camera along! I checked all the batteries, somehow I own three batteries, one was half charged and two were dead. guess which battery I managed to put back in the camera? #spacecadet #batteriesaresodramatic
|batteries are so dramatic|
I HAVE A LOT OF ISSUES WITH THE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS FINALE. I feel like it was lazy. Not the Cece thing, just the way they tried to tie everything together. I mean the Mona being A thing was a bigger build up. Like once they revealed her it ALL made sense + it was still shocking. I just felt like the timelines don't match up. #getittogethermarlene #PLL #lameReveAl
THE RULES ARE SUPER EASY:
- write about baseball on the third Thursday of every month this season. if you're stumped, check out our prompts. if you're not stumped, we wanna read what you have too!
- use the button! or just link back to me + Allison (WE CAN DO ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIAS TOO!)
- link up!
- April 16th : pick your pretend fantasy team!
- Only pick players who are currently on a major league roster
- Choose 8 players for your starting lineup, 5 starting pitchers, and 2-3 relievers??
- I believe there should be a constitutional amendment against the Designated Hitter (name that movie for bonus points..) so just don't draft them. or lose points at a position. #sorryboutcha AL.
- the rules are made up + the points don't matter
- May 21st : favorite ballpark(s)? Why?
- June 18th : All-Star picks and predictions
- July 16th : best promotions and theme nights, or what promos/themes would you plan for your team?
- August 20th : if I was commissioner...
- September 17th : favorite baseball books + movies (I can't promise I'll like you more if you pick Casey at the Bat..... but I can't promise you I won't.....)
- October 15th : recap your fantasy team, share favorite moments, season highlights, fun stories, update your World Series Predictions.
Guys. Sometimes I say, out loud, "what was the world like before Google?" EVEN THOUGH I remember plenty of life before google. I remember the AOL CD-ROMs, I REMEMBER A WORLD BEFORE INTERNET. I don't know why I'm shouting that. It makes me feel old.
I digress. Today, as I was googling "what time is it in Arizona" for the fourth time of the day, I thought "I google the dumbest things. I bet people who read my blog would laugh at this. HEY NOW I HAVE SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT!" Since I've been pretty dry on the whole inspiration well because most things that happen to me lately aren't worth blogging about.
Here are my top five [most recent] most ridiculous Google searches -- full disclosure: I also say okay google.. out loud before I type them in. #imsocool
- What time is it in Arizona? (I struggle pretty hard with the fat that they don't do daylight savings time. I also struggle with which time is daylight savings. is it when we spring forward until we fall back? or when we fall back until we spring forward? BEN FRANKLIN YOU'RE THE WORST.)
- What comes after "Jamaica we have a bobsled team?" #sorrynotsorry that's stuck in your head now. I sing it about once a day. COOOOOOOL RUNNINGS
- What wine goes with xyz -- I have no good reason for this because I'm going to buy red anyways. "okay google, what wine goes with papa johns pizza?"
- Margaritas near me for obvious reasons.
- How do you spell restaruant? restaraunt?rest-au-ruant? seriously I will never learn. I swear.
Seriously though. I google some dumb things. I'm pretty sure I'm getting less intelligent... What do you google? I mean, after what happened to kasey at the bat?
Sometimes on Wednesday, I just want to be like "YES. WE MADE IT. HALF. WAY." by sometimes, I mean that's how I feel every Wednesday. Add to that feeling that I get to work from home on Wednesdays, it's a pretty great day. Thursdays, however, are days that I cannot get it together. #strugglecity
Yesterday I learned that my referral privileges with EF College Break because apparently blogging about my great experience with their company and directing people there after having them contact me directly is equivalent to putting my referral code on a coupon site like Retailmenot. Oddly enough, that kind of changes my entire opinion about the company. Which is a bummer because I really was planning on using a bonus check to book the trip to Ireland. It also almost makes me want to go back to those old posts + not tell people where I booked the trip... #whatever #exceptrude #thoseweregenuinereferrals #jerks
I NEED AN EXPLANATION on how the Liars snuck into prom after they were banned. I had to call my mom to get into my prom because I left my ticket at home. There were no serial killers or kidnappers involved in that night. Just a lot of underage drinking and really expensive dresses. I do like that the moms became their daughters though... #PrettyLittleLiars #NOTREALISTIC #therosewoodadultsmakebadlifechoices #maybeImA
|where we are all mrs. fields|
I got yelled at yesterday on the phone, you know cause my job is sales. I get sassy people and rude people all the time but this guy, man, he really made it about me and for the first time since I started two months ago, I got my feelings hurt. I mean, there were other factors at play, but at the end of the day a grown man dressed down a nice girl just trying to do her damn job. #uncalledfor #itonlyTUESDAY?!
SPEAKING of HIMYM. I'm watching the episode now where it comes out that everyone used to smoke. THE KIDS ARE SO APPALLED. so let me get this straight, you've heard about all of these shenanigans that your dad has gotten into (okay, well he doesn't admit that they smoke weed either, just "eat sandwiches") but the smoking is what they're really appalled by. seriously? #nope #cmonman #yeticantstoprewatching #sos
Alright friends, what are you confessing today? Anyone want to go to Ireland for St. Paddy's day? I bet we can figure it out on our own. right? now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to read tumblr theories on who A is...........
I refuse REFUSE to accept that it's August. I just flat refuse. WHERE did my summer go? I haven't gone down the river yet! I did paddle board up it though! If you're ever up in Rome (Georgia..) you have to check out River Dog Paddle Co. First of all, there are puppies in the store. Second of all there is beer. Third of all, they're the best people. Also the guides on the river know what's happening. I had so much fun. AND I DIDN'T FALL OFF. All of those barre classes are apparently improving my balance maan. ANYWAYS. let's see what happened in July through my insta feed + iPhone camera roll....
Celebrating Josh being home on leave // soggy Peachtree finisher photo shoot, pre-paddle boarding selfies // baseball games // sunsets // my very fist ever King of Pops // a throwback to my first Jeep!
FALL OUT BOY because I'm secretly never growing up // Varuni Napoli on Monroe HAS PROSECCO ON TAP // one of my many wine grams. #lemmewineaboutit // cotton candy skies <3 // Bear walks // I DIED. I love bar chalkboard signs maaan // PADDLE BOARDING WITHOUT FALLING IN THE WATER! // national tequila day - duh // MY LITTLE BROTHER IS 14. I felt so old.
I guess after all of that I can kind of believe it's August. BUT STILL GUYs. I cannot believe it. What did your July look like????? Are we instagram friends?!