I apologize for today, I am having a phone related meltdown. Because it just decided to stop working today, which is super because it's not like I need to call anyone (oh wait, I do) or anything. So, we're going to do a quick check-in of my 15 for 2015 list!
- Monetize the blog. heyoooo wanna sponsor Kasey at the Bat? BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY CAN!!! Click riiiiiight here. do it. do it do it you know you wanna!
- Leave the country again. merp merp merp. I haven't yet. it's still on the to-do though. I entered to win a trip to Turks + Caicos from Skimm this morning.,.
- Pay off my credit cards. my credit card debt isn't too bad [it's peanuts compared to my student loans.] wah wah wah wah. I mean I have almost paid of my fancy smancy camera, so that totally counts. I actually am doing pretty good at this, it just doesn't feel that way..
- Declutter. not. even. close.
- One race per month. or at least 12 total. Okay. since I did the whole Class Pass + 30 Days at the Barre thing, I haven't had any races. but I'm in the Peachtree lottery + I'll do some leading up to that so my legs don't fall off. I'm pretty confident I can get 12 in.
- Read 100 books. Come on summer. I'm on like, 10. I am currently in the middle of like four books, which makes no sense.
- Try a new restaurant every month. SO FAR SO GOOD! We tried a new BBQ place just yesterday!
- Visit at least 5 of the breweries within driving distance. So far I've been to one! We went to Second Self a couple of weeks ago, which I was pretty underwhelmed by, but I'd be willing to try again.
- Take at least one picture per day. YESTERDAY I got a new tripod, strap, AND REMOTE for my fancy camera.
- Send thank you notes. So I found these adorable gold foiled notes at World Market, I've been sending all kinds of handwritten notes!
- Improve my handwriting, learn calligraphy.
- Cook Sunday night dinners every week. welp. this hasn't worked. softball on Sunday has thrown a curve ball.
- Accomplish a DIY project each month. THIS I have done! I've just been a bad blogger + not posted about it. Maybe I'll get around to showing bar pictures.....
- Make it to the beach more than once. AT THE END OF APRIL I'M GOING TO NAPLES + WE'RE GOING TO PADDLE BOARD + SEE ALLIGATORS IN THE EVERGLADES + TAKE PICTURES + WEAR BIKINIS FOR FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS. #teamnopants
- Find + commit to a workout plan. I'm officially a member at Exhale + now that 30 days is done, I get to class about 4-5 days a week. WHAAAAAT
How are you doing on your goals this year?