|this picture has nothing to do with apartments, but when I saw it on Unsplash I hadta use it.|
- are you elephants?
- did you get a pogo stick?
- but why are you jumping on a trampoline at 3 am?
- is hopscotch really necessary at this hour?
- was that a bowling ball?
- I wonder if they can teach me the river dance..
- why aren't you asleep?
- are you playing basketball? one year in college, we had really loud upstairs neighbors that we referred to as the River Dancers, finally we asked how they made so much noise, they were actually playing basketball...
- is there a dance club on the 4th floor that no one told us about?
- are you wearing steel toed combat boots?
- did you replace the carpets with hardwoods so that it would be louder?
- are you at least winning Dance Dance Revolution?
- have you broken your SkipIt record yet?
- that's a lot of screaming, should we call in the BAU?
- does the whole US Gymnastics team live up there? how's your floor routine coming along?
- do you EVER sleep?
- do you have a pet horse? or some equally large dog? if so why are you keeping her in that teeny tiny apartment?!
Our apartment has a pretty strict noise violation policy, so I'm a little more timid than my roommate to call the leasing office and complain. I'm assuming that's tied to the fact that I can't really tell when I'm shouting or using my "inside" voice. I always give everyone that benefit of the doubt... but y'all these girls are really loud. Anyways, I'm really glad Erica is back so I can link up for Listed Tuesday! Do you have rowdy neighbors?